Friday, February 29, 2008

Tuesday's Democratic Debate in Texas

After seeing the Tuesday democratic presidential debate, I changed my mind on the candidate that I am supporting. This is probably the case with many other Clinton supporters. My coworkers and I had a small talk about the issues and the two candidates, and we basically had to agree that Clinton was too emotional. “Who wants an emotional president, that might wake up one morning and blow up the whole country,” my coworker jokingly said, but he is right. Clinton’s attitude and actions could have a negative effect on manner in which American policy is carried out, and I don’t want anyone’s feelings affecting the country that I live in. Many of us were Clinton supporters, but after seeing the manner in which Obama talked, we said wait a minute he’s definitely the better candidate. Also, after winning the votes of ten consecutive states, there is a big possibility that Clinton is out of the picture. So I guess now I have made a prediction on the two obvious candidates running for the presidency in November: Obama and McCain. As polls have recently showed the American public, Obama is most likely to win the presidency. I guess America will be making history this presidential election.

No comments: