Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Obama as Running Mate for Clinton

After winning the primaries in Texas, Ohio, and Rhode Island last week Clinton arrogantly said that Obama would make a great Vice-president since he is too inexperienced to become president. I found this comment interesting, since as things stand now there is no clear Democratic winner. Also, as I had mentioned in my last post no-one candidate could win the 2,025 votes needed to win. So I am left with the question, what makes Clinton so confident that she will win. I see a 50-50 chance that either candidate can win, but after seeing Clinton’s attitude in this campaign I really do hope that Obama wins.

1 comment:

John and Mel said...

I still can't believe Clinton even hinted that she would consider Obama as her running mate. I completely agree with Obama's response to it. He basically said he didn't understand how the candidate currently in 2nd place could offer the position of vice president to the candidate currently in 1st place. What makes her think she will win when the public has, up until this point, favored Obama?!